Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer's Finally Here!!!!

Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for....summer has arrived!!! Annnndddd, we've added two new "babies" to the Hollingsworth household! Two Dachshund puppies, Bella, an 8 week old red tiny, tiny baby, and Julio, a 6 month old dapple boy. Potty training dogs really sucks, by the way. If anyone has any tips, PLEASE send them my way! It's not that they won't go to the bathroom outside, it's that they won't stop going inside! In the words of Jase, "AWWWW C'MON!!!" lol I never wanted to be a nurse, because I didn't think I would ever want to deal with pee and poop...well, little did I know that, as a mother of kids and dogs, the pee and poop would NEVER END! haha...but it's worth it though...gotta love 'em. :) Pics to come!

Jase is going to b-ball camp this week in A-town. So far, he's been having fun playing with his friends and shootin' hoops. Landry is starting to walk across rooms and down halls. He still probably crawls more than walks, but he's gettin' there! Josh is on a mission to get our house very, very clean...like he's been cleaning only the kitchen for 2 hours kind of clean. He's a wonderful man. Don't be jealous. ;)

I'm trying out a new alfredo recipe tonight that I got from a great friend. I've never made alfredo from scratch, so I'll let ya know how it goes. If it comes out as good as hers did, then I'll post the recipe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment